You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

On Demand missing Episodes- why?

Cireo
Cireo Posts: 3
Watching On Demand of Below Deck from the first season and there are many episodes missing. I open the nbc app, login with my spectrum account and can watch the episodes. I have access to content. Why would spectrum be missing episodes ? Running on Samsung 2018 Q6FN. Same on iOS app.

Comments

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,305 Contributor

@Cireo wrote:
    Watching On Demand of Below Deck from the first season and there are many episodes missing. I open the nbc app, login with my spectrum account and can watch the episodes. I have access to content. Why would spectrum be missing episodes ? Running on Samsung 2018 Q6FN. Same on iOS app.

Hello,

The station owners, not the TV vendors, are responsible for all On Demand Content.  You will need to contact NBC through email or any social media platform.  Give the show(s) On Demand that are missing episodes and the seasons if applicable.  Let them know that Spectrum is your cable provider.  Also give your city, state, and zip code.

On Demand content is released generally 2-5 days after the original airdate of a show.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.