You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Reference Code DLP-1999

I can’t find this error code on spectrum’s list but I’m trying to load the app on my Samsung tablet but this is what I keep getting. The app opens but does nothing. I just updated the app; is this the problem? Is it no longer compatible? Help please.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy Phone.  When I go to the Spectrum app all I get is a turning circle and then some time I get the DLP-1999 code.  My Android version is 7.0 so there should be no issue.  I tried chatting but the idiot just told me to get closer to the router even though I'm like 12 feet away.

• Julia_R
    Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

@Qawilliams @dhtxdkh 

That is an issue with buffering/timeout. What speeds are you seeing? Does this happen on your wifi and on cellular data?

Julia R

• Just on wifi although my routwr show signal is very strong. Cellular data iwith Sprint is fine.
  • How do I know the speed?
  • Julia_R
    Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

If you are not having problems on cellular data that also points to connection issues within the home/wifi.

You can use a speedtest app like Speedtest.net or our website https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/spectrum-speed-test/

I would encourage you to begin a thread in our connectivity section with more information about your set up. You can reference /DATA-TO-POST-TO-GET-HELP-FROM-THE-COMMUNITY  for information that would help your peers investigate. 

Julia R

This discussion has been closed.