You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

No Picture/video but have sound

disgrace2029
disgrace2029 Posts: 3 Spectator

I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I have reset the Apple TV 4k 64gb to factory. I even tried doing the Airplay from Iphone 11x to the Apple TV still nothing. When I am in the App I hear the audio but no picture. I can see the guide either way you get to it. The last thing I did was update my Apple TV and all of a sudden no video. I even changed the video from 1080 to 720 60hz to 50hz with no luck. Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

Comments

• Sara22
    Sara22 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have this same problem. I have reset everything, uninstalled, reinstalled etc. it started happening when I updated the app a few days ago.

im on an iPad and on my own spectrum WiFi.

spectrum tryouts obviously have a problem with the newest app version. Please either fix it or tell us all how to correct this problem.

• Paul57
    Paul57 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Having the same issue. Thought it was my phone because my phone was having lots of issues, but I got a new phone and the problem with the Spectrum app persists. I have found that rebooting my phone solves the problem temporarily, but that gets annoying.

• JoanCK
    JoanCK Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am having the same problem. I can turn the iPad off and back on and then sometimes it works. Sometimes I have to turn it off and on ten times! This never happened until the last month or so. Please fix this! It has to be something with the app.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,607 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

I am having the same problem. I can turn the iPad off and back on and then sometimes it works. Sometimes I have to turn it off and on ten times! This never happened until the last month or so. Please fix this! It has to be something with the app.

@JoanCK

What version of iPad & OS that you are using ?

• HM1968
    HM1968 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue- sound but no picture for LIVE TV in the app, but it worked previously- running IOS 13.7

• Paisley8
    Paisley8 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Spectrum app on Apple TV plays audio but no video, works fine on iPhone

• deronnn
    deronnn Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited November 2020

I'm having same troubles which lead me to this forum. I'm trying the update now. I'm surprised my Apple Tv 4K did not update on its own. It was set to auto update.

This discussion has been closed.