You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

How to remove items from my Watchlist

CClark
CClark Posts: 4 Spectator

I added 2 Hallmark movies to my watchlist in December 2020 (more than a year ago). I have not been able to remove them from my Watchlist -- I have watched them since then and recorded them and deleted the recordings, but they are still showing up in my Watchlist. How can I clear them from my Watchlist?

Best Answer

• Randy_S
    Randy_S Posts: 514 Spectrum Employee
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon! Welcome to Spectrum Community.

You should be able to select the item and then click on "Remove From Watchlist." There is a FAQ at https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/spectrum-guide-faq/ and that little tidbit is under the "My Library" Section (2nd topic box down).

That said, are you doing that and it still not removing?

Randy

Answers

• CClark

I do not see “Remove from Watchlist” when I select either of the movies. I tested that by adding another movie today, and I was able to remove it.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,611 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? You can also try installing the app on a different device and try to edit watchlist from the alternate device.

Thanks!

• CClark

Yes, I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app from my iPad, my Apple TV’s and my iPhone, but I still could not remove the movies from my Watchlist. I noticed that one of the movies is gone today, so I am wondering if there is an expiration date on Watchlist items. The other movie is scheduled to be shown on the Hallmark channel on January 1, so I will check after that to see if it also disappears.

• Community_Help
    Community_Help Posts: 27 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Thanks! let us know if it is still an issue.

• CClark

The second movie is now gone from my watchlist. The only explanation I can think of is there is a setting somewhere, that when a program has upcoming scheduled showings, it will stay on a watchlist.

• Heather_T
    Heather_T Posts: 121 Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. It is strange that you weren't seeing the Remove from Watchlist option when you selected that movie from My Library. But I'm glad it did finally clear out for you!

This discussion has been closed.