You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Where is Bally Sports Wisconsin?

gunny72
gunny72 Posts: 3 Spectator

I live in Wisconsin. at the end of last year, Bally Sports Wisconsin was taken off my Spectrum guide (Spectrum app on Roku). I was only able to watch Bally Sports North. from then up until a few weeks ago i was able to watch Bally Sports Wisconsin on the Bally Sports app. now I am only able to watch Bally Sports North on Spectrum and the Bally Sports app even though Bally Sports says that i am entitled to both networks according to my zip code. can someone fix this? I've been on the phone at least 10 hours talking to both sides to try to fix this. my Spectrum package DOES include the Bally Sports network but I could care less about Minnesota sports. please give me Bally Sports Wisconsin back since I live in Wisconsin

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,611 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Based on your address and zip code, only Bally Sports North is avaialable in your area.

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,611 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi and welcome!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information and checked the Spectrum Channel Lineup. For your area, Bally Sports North is available. and Bally Wisconsin is not. This may due to regional restrictions for events available on other networks or channels. Spectrum provides the signal and carriage restrictions are managed by the indivdual networks. Please contact Bally Sports directly to request they carry Bally Wisonsin in your area.

This discussion has been closed.