You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Ipad Spectrum Login Now giving IBF-2512 Code Won't Confirm Login

bb1913
bb1913 Posts: 2 Spectator

This morning my Ipad logged into my Spectrum TV and after about one minute of streaming and then went blank. When I tried to open it again it went to the login screen but won't accept my password and gives the reference error Code IBF-2512. I have tried all the trouble shooting tricks like rebooting, deleting and reinstalling the app, clearing the cache, waiting in between each action and trying each in different orders to no avail. Now my spouses Ipad is doing the same thing! Is this a temporary glitch in the system or is there a fix? We both use our Spectrum TV apps very frequently during the day and night but have not experienced this problem before. Our Ipads update automatically and are running iSO 15.5.

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,021 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @bb1913, welcome to our community! There is a known issue preventing some customers from logging in or causing errors such as app unavailable or call to upgrade. IBF-2512 is one of the errors. Engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

Answers

• bb1913
    bb1913 Posts: 2 Spectator

Thanks...will hold on!

• wickerberry
    wickerberry Posts: 72 Contributor

I'm seeing the same issue on multiple devices. Spectrum App on Roku thinks I do not have a subscription, my Spectrum cable box 101 has some functions that are not working like the guide and on demand, again it tells me I do not have a subscription and to call to subscribe, like the comment above Spectrum TV on iPad does not work giving me error IBF-2512. All of this started today.

I know my account number changed last night and I suspect this caused an unexpected problem and is the source of the outage?

Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved??

• wickerberry
    wickerberry Posts: 72 Contributor

Would one of the moderators please provide a status update on the Spectrum App and Streaming TV.

These services still do not work and have been down since early morning.

Is there a time estimate for restoration??

• Heather_T
    Heather_T Posts: 121 Contributor

Hello @wickerberry.

We are very sorry for the delay. Engineers are still engaged and working to resolve this issue and restore App services as soon as possible.

-Heather

This discussion has been closed.