You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Which Spectrum 210 World Box is Being Given Out Now?

Satch
Satch Posts: 5,270 Contributor

Guys,

I did not know that there were two different models of what appear to be Spectrum 210 DVR boxes? Which one is being given out now? I hope it is the smaller one. See the photos below to illustrate. What's the difference between these two models? They both have Record lights on the front panel, so they must both be DVR's.

Satch

Best Answer

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 666 Contributor
    edited September 2022

Hey Satch i believe both of those images are of the Spectrum 210 DVR receiver. The 110 non-DVR receiver is identical except for more noticeably less width. The red REC LED is nevertheless present on the 110 & it only illuminates briefly whenever booting or rebooting. It's behind the tinted fascia so you wouldn't otherwise ever notice it. The Quick Start Guide is one & the same for both products. Page GB4 shows both, one right above the other.

https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/digital-receiver-cable-box

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,270 Contributor
    edited September 2022

Hello,

When I Googled them, the description said that they are both 210 World Boxes. But the first image I posted is bigger. The color is different. For reference, does anyone have the dimensions of the 210 World Box? I thought that the World Box DVR's were the same size as the Arris and Cisco models.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.