You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

How can I see the incoming call log?

retlaw
retlaw Posts: 2 Spectator

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 644 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @retlaw

Welcome to our community! To view the call logs, you would need to log in to our website. In the upper right corner, you'll see a Home Phone option. If you select that, there will be a Call Details tab, which would show the call logs for the phone number. If you have not been moved over to our newest Voice Manager program yet, you will only be able to see outgoing calls on the site, but you would be able to download a copy of the call logs which would show both.

• retlaw
    retlaw Posts: 2 Spectator

I wanted to see all incoming calls.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 644 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

I understand. Our older phone management system would only show the outgoing calls from within your My Spectrum app or our website. If your account has been migrated to our new platform already, both the incoming and outgoing calls would show. If you are only seeing outgoing calls in the log, you would be able to download a copy of the call logs which should list both incoming and outgoing calls.

• BillvanLeeuwen
    BillvanLeeuwen Posts: 2 Newcomer

I only see outgoing calls in the log when viewed on the Spectrum website and when I download a copy of the call log I still only see outgoing calls, not both. How can I migrate to the new phone management system?

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,607 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@BillvanLeeuwen,

Hi & Welcome!

Migration is automatic based on your region, and you will be notified by your preferred communication method when the migration occurs. A work around in the interim includes setting up voicemail through Voicezone (Legacy TWC customers). With voicemail you can navigate to the voicemail settings and see any messages, including the number of the incoming call. Another workaround for customers with a traditional cable box, is to enable caller ID, you can then navigate to Caller ID from the cable box remote control and see recent incoming calls.

This discussion has been closed.