Finding my 15 channels (Spectrum TV Choice)

smj8
smj8 Posts: 3 Spectator

How do I find 1) the list of 15 channels I chose and don't remember what they are, and 2) the list of channels from which to choose the 15? I don't want a full list of what I have access to that includes the 15 channels since I am unable to filter to what I originally chose. I want to update my 15 channels during an open time period in which I can.

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,705 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Updated January 2024

You can view your channel line up here: Spectrum TV Channel Lineup

If you subscribe to the Spectrum TV Choice channel package, you can now customize your channel lineup.

In addition to your local channels, you can select 15 additional channels to add to your lineup.

To view the full list of channels available at your location (including regional sports networks):

1. Log in to watch.spectrum.net and go to the Settings tab. (From there, you will be able to view the channel lineup.) 
    2. Select Edit Lineup.
    3. Select the channels you want in your lineup.
    4. Review your choices and select Save New Lineup.

For the first 30 days after purchasing your Spectrum TV Choice package, you can make as many changes to your channel lineup as you like.

After 30 days, changes to your lineup can be made once every 30 days. You'll be unable to edit your selections for 30 days following your last change.

Please see the below list of channels that are available at most locations.

Due to market changes, your TV Choice subscription will no longer include Disney Junior, Disney XD, Freeform, FXM, FXX or Nat Geo Wild channels

Answers

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,306 Contributor
    edited February 2023

Welcome to the Community, @smj8!

I think you mean the Spectrum Choice TV plan for Internet Streaming:

You pick from about 10-15 channels from a list of about 60 with the option to add premiums. I think it is about $30 a month. I believe you get all your local channels plus Music Choice. (Plus 10-15 out of about 60 that are in the plan.)

For specific information and a discussion of your current Spectrum Choice TV Plan, I would recommend contacting Customer Care to examine your channel options. I also don't know how often you are allowed to change your 15 channels in the plan. They can help best with this, and will give you exact information.

Satch

• smj8

Thanks, I wanted to create a ticket, but it seems the only option is to chat or call, neither of which I had time for. I will just have to find the time. Yes, it is the Choice TV for internet streaming, and we just signed up. We have a short window to make any channel changes. But it's hard to do that if we can't find a list of what we chose and what we can choose from.

I will reach out to them

Thanks again

smj8

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 694 Contributor
    edited February 2023

Hit https://www.spectrum.com/address/channel/localization and put in your address and hit SHOW LINEUP which will open another page in another tab. The trick is that you have to hit new on that page, for some reason, in order to see the full-blown smorgasbord for your address. Then hit the Channels by Package filter menu and scroll down and select Spectrum TV Choice and there it is! Ignore the columns to the right with the blue dots, at this point. Those are just showing which of the TV Choice channels coincide with those other packages.

You should see ~6 dozen channels to choose from. Then call them or chat them up and let them know which 15 of those channels you want regardless of what you already have.

• Satch

Question,

Does a customer have to have a cable TV box or DVR for Spectrum Select? I think it would be a better value. To save money, you wouldn't need any additional premiums or added packages. But you would get much more value, and you would not have to select or remember, "What 15 channels do I have?" With Spectrum Select, you will get 125+ cable channels. And with a cable box, you will have far more custmozable options. You won't forget what you have either. Just set your guide to "Subscribed Channels."

Satch

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 694 Contributor

TV Select is only available with a cable TV subscription, i believe, and it doesn’t include all of the high-octane channels that TV Choice has to offer, believe it not, including NFL Network, BBC World News, Disney, Smithsonian, and TCM. If you want any of those with with TV Select, i think you need the Entertainment View add-on which would give you all of those and then some.

• Satch

Thanks @HT_Greenfield!

A lot of options here!

@smj8 should call Customer Service to review these options and find the best value for him/her.

Satch

• smj8

Thanks to everyone who suggested ways to find out how to find my 15 channels. All is good now. We have the answer.

• bobbie707
    bobbie707 Posts: 1 Newcomer

how do i find out what is my choice channels

• Satch

Hi @bobbie707 Welcome!

To find your Spectrum level of service:

1.) Go to My Account

2.) Scroll down to "Channel Line Up"

4.) Enter your address and zip code, and select the address that matches.

5.) To see just what you are Subscribed to select "I am a current customer at this address." To see additional offers and upgrade plans, select "I am a new customer at this address."

Satch

This discussion has been closed.