You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Error RBF-2512

judykirk
judykirk Posts: 3 Spectator

On multiple ROKU devices I am unable to connect to Spectrum I get message RBF-2512. I have tried rebooting, deleting app and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work.

Best Answer

• judykirk
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Just spoke to Spectrum, It is on their end. Updated their app and there is a glitch. They have been working on it since yesterday late afternoon. Hope to have it fixed this afternoon.

Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,029 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @judykirk, welcome to our community!

That error means your video subscription could not be verified. It can be caused by a poor internet connection but it is usually a username or account issue.

Are you connected to your home WiFi? Did you also reboot your internet modem and router?

Have you made changes to your video subscription in the past 48 hours? Is your service working through cable receivers, or through watch.spectrum.net?

• judykirk
    edited March 2023

I am connected to the WiFi Everything else is working fine. Just my Roku devices will not connect to Spectrum. ID and Password have not changed.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,611 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Thanks. Can you try restarting the modem and router again? If the issue continues, can you test a different device (ie a smartphone or tablet)?

This discussion has been closed.