You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Will someone at Spectrum please help me understand seasonal hold?

JillB52
JillB52 Posts: 3 Spectator
edited September 2023 in Spectrum Archives: 2020 - Present

Seasonal need --

#1 -- to be able to forward phone calls to summer location

#2 -- really low/affordable internet speed/cost to only keep thermostat working.

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi & welcome @JillB52 !

Seasonal Status or seasonal hold is a program where, once a year for a fixed amount of time (2-9 months) you can put your Spectrum services on hold while you are away from the location. This is usually for situations likes vacation homes, or if you will be away for an extended time. The advantage is that regular service resumes at the designated time automatically (you can choose to resume sooner if plans change), and you pay only a small monthly fee. Regular seasonal hold suspends all services. It sounds like you want Seasonal Hold Plus, where services remain active for phone service and internet connected devices.

This link includes details, however you will need to call or visit a local store to activate this service.

Thanks for the question.

Answers

• JillB52

Thank you for very clear explanation! Far better than link/info provided on your website to distinguish between two vacation options.

• James_M

You're welcome, we are happy to help anytime you have questions about your services.

• JillB52

I still don't know if I can keep phone on and have calls forwarded.

• James_M

This link includes details, however you will need to call or visit a local store for more information about this service.

This discussion has been closed.