A few notes about posting
Now that the community has been up for a few weeks, I wanted to add some tips on posting. The intention is to maintain a positive experience for all who participate and also provide a bit of guidance and clarity to members that may not be familiar with this format.
- The Community is intended to be peer to peer support. Provide information that will help your peers troubleshoot your issue, while maintaining your own privacy. Do not post private information and do not use your phone number as a username.
- We set up a new category called Community Follow-Up. There will be more information posted in that category soon. It is intended to be a "parking lot" for customers posts where we have reached out for more information.
- We will reach out to you if we need more information about your post or question. Please do not message moderators and admins directly. Each moderator is not in the Community every day. If you have a question, post a new question or discussion.
- Notifications from the community come from a mailbox called "Community Mailers" with the address [email protected]. This mailbox is not monitored. Please do not reply to this mailbox. You will not get a response. If you have a question, post a new question or discussion.
- Please search before posting. Searching the topic will help to determine if the topic has been started or has been discussed previously.
I am going to keep this post open for comments in case there are questions or if we need to add more guidelines.