Advanced Search Options
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices
Yes! You Can Still Use Nomorobo With Spectrum Call Guard!
I know several people who have tried it and it REALLY stops the telemarketer and spam calls! All you will be doing this time that is different, is that you will need to visit Nomorobo's site, test your phone number, than Nomorobo will give you instructions on how to turn on Simultaneous Ring in your Spectrum, "My Account." After turning on Simultaneous Ring in Voice Zone settings, go back to Nomorrobo's site and test your phone! You will now be protected with BOTH Spectrum's Call Guard and Nomorobo! Here are the detailed instructions below:
Setting Up Nomorobo with Call Guard
1) Login to Nomorobo (or sign up here.) Go to Spectrum for your Voice Provider if you need to sign up.) https://www.nomorobo.com/
2) On the top you should see the Dashboard, Your Phones, Report A Number, Your Account
3) Click Your Phones
4) You should see your Spectrum phone number. On the right of that it may say protected but you need to test it to be sure. To the far right you'll see 3 box options. Click the middle one which is Test.
5) Click I'm Ready, Call Me Now (Do not answer your phone when it rings, let it ring through)
6) When it's done, it should say it's protected. If not, it'll give you an option to set it up. Click on the Instructions link.
7) You should see instructions that tell you and give you the option to login to your Spectrum account. In the instructions it will tell you exactly how to set everything up.
8) When you get to the instruction part to enter in the Nomorobo phone number into your Spectrum account under Add Phone Numbers to Simultaneous Ring List, be sure to click Add to Simultaneous Ring List after entering the Nomorobo phone number. Click Save Changes.
9) Retest your phone number again in Nomorobo and it should tell you it's now protected unless you incorrectly set something up in the instructions.
I have both Call Guard and Nomorobo on/activated in case anyone wants to know. Hope this helps everyone out!