You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Error - Unable to Process Payment

Options
quoodle
quoodle Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've gotten this error message every time I try to pay my bill when using Chrome for the past 3-4 months. Tried clearing cache and cookies. Up until now payment would process if I used Explorer. Now the same message there too. Customer Service just says make payments by telephone. This problem doesn't come up dealing with anyone else's website. Why can't you fix it? There are questions about this in the forum since 2019.

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,707 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome!

Thanks for the question. It looks like you can access your My Account without an issue and the issue is just with the payment processing. A couple follow up questions to investigate;

• Do you have the same issue if you try using the My Spectrum app to pay your bill?
    • Have you checked the credit card information and expiration date for accuracy under Billing -> Payment Methods?
    • If you have saved payment information, try deleting the payment method and then re-add the payment information, also selecting the "Use as Default Payment Method" toggle to "on".
    • Last, are you paying the full amount due?

This discussion has been closed.