You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Cloud DVR Playback issue

owsleyf
owsleyf Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello my recordings from the cloud all suffer from intermittent stops while watching. This has been occurring for approximately 2 months. It's becoming very bothersome. How can I correct?

I stream through my apple tv latest gen. It's important to note that this condition doesn't occur on anything of my other services.

Answers

• Heather_T
    Heather_T Posts: 121 Contributor

Hello @owsleyf and Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having watching your recorded programs, that's definitely frustrating for sure. Is the Apple TV the only device you use to access your service? If so, can you try accessing on another device or online at watch.spectrum.net and see if the issue is occurring there as well? I would also recommend a full reboot of the modem and router. Let us know if this issue continues and we can certainly troubleshoot this further for you.

• raydrake1953
    raydrake1953 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue. I also have the Apple TV latest generation, but I do not have playback issues with Netflix, Prime or Disney. Spectrum live TV also pauses occasionally, but not very frequently. My TV is hardwired with an ethernet connection and we have Spectrum's 200mbps service.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 649 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @raydrake1953

Welcome to the community! If you try to watch cloud DVR contact from the Spectrum TV app or website from a different device, do the playback issues happen there as well or does it seem to be limited to the Apple TV?

This discussion has been closed.