You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Unable to login to My Account ?

WAHEAVENER
WAHEAVENER Posts: 1 Newcomer

For the last few days I have not been able to get a login page for my account. I finally went and used my wife's computer and was able to login and pay my bill. I also got a login page to login to this page from my computer ( the one I can't get a login page on). I'm not the only one having this experience, anybody know what's going on? I have no problem using the internet with the exception of spectrum.net

Best Answer

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,270 Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hello @WAHEAVENER ,

Welcome to the Community! Do you get an error message on the PC when you can't log in? Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

I would recommend deleting all cookies in the browser(s) that relate to Spectrum, Charter, TWC, Time Warner Cable, Brighthouse Networks, and BHN.. You might have a bad cookie causing this issue. Close your browser when you have deleted the cookies from the PC with the issue. Next time you open the browser(s) you will start with a fresh log in.

Satch

Answers

• LargeActor
    LargeActor Posts: 1 Newcomer

I Can't Log-In To My E-Mail Account I Put In Every Password And Still No Results .??? Can You Help Me With This Log -In Over-Sight.??

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,270 Contributor

Hello @LargeActor (And anybody else)

Please try my steps in my post above to see if that solves your login issues.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.