You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Unable to access my email from browser

MDemeran
MDemeran Posts: 4 Spectator

I have been unable to see my email from Sprectrum.net for a number of months. This is happening across different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and PCs. I even tried from a MAC and I keep getting the error: ERROR: Error Occurred loading messages from server. I am able to access my other Charter.net email accounts just not my email address. I do not have any issues accessing it with Outlook from my PC, phone and tablet.

Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,021 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @MDemeran ! Welcome to our community!

At what point do you get the error? Right after signing in? After trying to open an email?

• MDemeran

Actually, I never see any of the emails in my inbox. Whenever I try to see my inbox I get the error. What's strange is I do not get the error if I access any other folder. I have attached a couple of screen shots.

• Heather_T
    Heather_T Posts: 121 Contributor

Thanks for the additional info @MDemeran.

Do you have more than 1 email address and if so, are you getting this error on all emails or just 1 in particular?

• MDemeran

I have three addresses I check but only get the error on one. I can access the other addresses without issues.

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee

Can you please provide the e-mail address that you are experiencing this issue with?

• MDemeran
    edited April 2022

md******@Charter.net is the one that fails. Ja***@Charter.net works.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,607 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Please try changing the password for the impacted email and let us know if the issue continues.

This discussion has been closed.