You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Unable to access webmail - getting a error message

SNolan
SNolan Posts: 2 Spectator

I am attempting to access webmail. When I do, I seem to be redirect to Atmail (not sure what that is). The error states "We're sorry, but there was an issue with accessing Spectrum Webmail. Try signing in again."

I have tried using both Chrome and Edge as my web browser. I have also attempted to open my Email from the Spectrum web page. All show the same error/result.

This has been happening since Friday, 5/27/22.

What is the resolution?

Thank you

Sharon

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi and welcome!

Atmail is an email server for Unix/linux systems,. Are you trying to access Spectrum email directly through webmail at https://webmail.spectrum.net/ ?

• SNolan
    SNolan Posts: 2 Spectator

Yes I am. When I use the https://webmail.spectrum.net/, I am redirected to Atmail.

Thank you

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Thanks. It sounds like a setting on the device, possibly a virus it you do not currently use Atmail. Do you have a different device or desktop / laptop you can use to test accessing email from webmail?

• dgconcidine
    dgconcidine Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi. I have the exact same issue. Was it resolved? I can get my e-mail from my home computer, my work laptop and my phone with no issues, but I started getting this message on my desktop at work. No changes or updates were made, it just starting rdirecting to Atmail. There are no viruses. It was working fine until about 5/27/22. Was something changed? ~ Thanks

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,077 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @dgconcidine, welcome to our community!

I'm not aware of any changes we've made to our email service that would cause this.

Can you try clearing your web browsers cookies and cache, and/or test a completely different web browser?

This discussion has been closed.