You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Guide Temporarily Unavailable STBT-3101

Eric_Steph
Eric_Steph Posts: 1 Newcomer

I’m constantly getting the STBT-3101 error code when I select the guide in my remote. Then tells me to use the tiny mini guide. I have cycled power and the error keeps coming back. How to eliminate this problem?

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 673 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @Eric_Steph

Weclome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the guide issues. Are you able to press the "EXIT/OK" button on the remote? This should relaunch the guide and may correct the issue. If that doesn't work, you would want to try turning the closed captions on or off, depending on your settings, for a few minutes before changing them back to your normal settings. This can trigger an update from the cloud settings on the box that can update the guide and may resolve things for you. If neither of those work, please let us know!

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,305 Contributor

Hello @Eric_Steph

Welcome! When did your guide start doing this? Any updates to your recent services? Try @Renee_T 's steps first. If that does not work, I would call Spectrum for a signal reset to your box. If that doesn't work, or the problem comes back, generally a tech would have to be dispatched for what is called a signal and drop line test, This is where the tech comes to your house and uses his signal reader to determine if the guide is getting the proper signals needed to display the guide data, Let us know what happens,

Satch

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,305 Contributor

Sup @juryman ?

If there are multiple problems with this, there is likely something up the chain of command. Have you called Spectrum for a box reset, or to report this issue? I would recommend that anyone having this issue to do that.

If you post here, let us know what they say or do when you call, and provide your box make/model and city, state, and zip. Than, mods can start tracing this issue.

Preliminary reports appear to indicate that this is an issue with Spectrum Guide on World Box Model 201.. Update by responding as needed.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.