You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Cant log into spectrum while activating Apple Watch

Tjdp01
Tjdp01 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello,

I have a fully up to date iOS 16 on my new phone 14 and an Apple Watch that is paired to my phone. When I go to activate the cellular service in the Apple Watch app I’m prompted to enter my credentials for spectrum.

I correctly enter them but I’m only give. A message stating “ the info you enter, doesn’t match our records. Please try again.“

I’ve tried changing the password, and I’m sure that I’ve been entering the correct credentials. I can also log into the My Spectrum app using these the same credentials successfully.

My phone is activated and on line with Wi-Fi and cellular service.

I have signed up to have the Apple Watch on my plan. I see hundreds of other people having this exact issue on Forums such as Reddit. Some of those people spend many hours on the phone with spectrum. Is there a solution to this?

thanks!

TJ

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,609 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited October 2022

@Tjdp01

Hi & welcome!

I was able to locate your account based on your registration information. I am seeing the Apple watch added yesterday is active. If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.