You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Home Phone Readable Voicemail Stopped Working

2»

Answers

• RonSMeyer
    RonSMeyer Posts: 3 Spectator

No. It still does not work. I performed the steps suggested, but no go. The email addresses I have set up are my main .charter.net address and my .gmail.com address. The last email I received was November 16.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,706 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

All-

We have recieved an update for this issue. The fix team advised that they are aware that some customers may be unable to receive voicemail to text transcripts, either by text message, email or both. This is a known issue and unfortunately there is currently not a workaround or estimated timeframe for the repair to be completed.

Thanks for your patience. We will leave this thread open for a few days for any additional comments before closing.

• catchtwentytwo
    catchtwentytwo Posts: 141 Contributor
    edited January 2023

So what should we do if it isn't resolved in a reasonable amount of time? Open a new thread?

• RonSMeyer
    RonSMeyer Posts: 3 Spectator

So, yeah we know it's broken, there is nothing anyone can do about it, and we have no idea when we can fix it?

Sorry, but this is idiotic. I've been a phone customer since 2012 and readable voicemail has worked perfectly until now. Now all of a sudden something mid-November breaks it, and no one has a clue? Come on.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,706 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited January 2023

@catchtwentytwo

You are always welcome to post a new question. I will continue to monitor this issue and post an update here when an update becomes available.

This discussion has been closed.