You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Account Sign In Issue IDID-3107

wickerberry
wickerberry Posts: 72 Contributor

I've had my spectrum for years with no trouble signing in, this week I started to get failures when trying to login with IDID-3107 error. Now only about 1 out of 6 attempts will work and seems to be getting worse I don't think its my password because I do eventually get in and the error says nothing about wrong credentials. This happens on Mac, Windows, IOS using Safari and Chrome, it took me 5 tries to get in to post this question. Again I've never had any problem signing into my account or have seen this until the past week. Any ideas? Could it be some authentication issue with Spectrum? Thanks

Answers

• Paul_B
    Paul_B Posts: 577 Spectrum Employee

Hello @wickerberry and thank you for your post.

This error that you are seeing is related to a back end issue. In this case, there is no issue with your user name or password. I took a look at some troubleshooting steps on this end and the only recourse I was able to find is to ask you to please try to log in again.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to this topic.

Paul_B

• wickerberry
    wickerberry Posts: 72 Contributor

Hi Paul, its good to hear it is not a local issue to me but this needs to be fixed its been going on all week it just took me five tries to get in to post this response. Since it is a back end error someone at Spectrum can resolve this and I assume you alerted that group, this must be affecting many customers.

Thanks for your help

This discussion has been closed.