Error Code ILP-9000

Options
PME
PME Posts: 2 Spectator

I can only watch live TV on channels 4 through 21 on my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. I received an error ILP -9000 on all other channels.

Answers

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Options

Good morning and welcome to our community. The error that you are receiving is due to a connection issue. I see the modem is online, and no issues reported. Would it be possible to log out of the Spectrum TV app, reboot the modem/router and re-launch the Spectrum TV app and see if you can access the app.

• PME
    PME Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I’m now getting all channels on my Apple TV, IPhone and IPad. Not sure what you did, but it is working now. Thank you

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Options

Great, glad to hear. If you need any further assistance, we are here. I hope that you have a good day!

• Jim_Hallsy2
    Jim_Hallsy2 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I am connected from my Apple iPad and/or iPhone to my TV monitor via an Apple"Flash drive to HDMI" cable. Many of my channels work fine but many of them do not. I get the ilp-9000 error message which I understand is a connection problem. I have rebooted the router and tried but still get the error message. I then uninstalled the Spectrum TV and the My Spectrum apps; reinstalled the latest versions of both, re-booted the iPad, and still get the error message. I even purchased a new HDMI cable and that didn't fix the problem. When I try to use the iPad or iPhone without the cable connection it works perfectly. Back when I first connected the iPad to the TV using the Apple converter and HDMI cable all the channels were working and I did not have any error messages. Has something changed at Spectrum that could cause this?

• Wruark
    Wruark Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am having the same issue as Jim_Hallsy2 which he posted about on July 26. I have not seen a response to his post. Any suggestions or explanations? Thanks

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hey @Wruark, welcome to our community! @Jim_Hallsy2 as well, sorry I didn't see your message.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Apple "Flash drive to HDMI" and that would not be something we can support here. If you aren't getting the error when just viewing the app on the iPad/iPhones directly then our app is working as intended. I can only speculate why it doesn't work with the cable, it may be creating radio interference or causing an HDCP/copyright issue, or the location you are putting the devices when connected with the cable is in a spot with poor WiFi reception.

I can only suggest what @Jim_Hallsy2 said he tried, but also try rebooting the modem as well not just the router and try to set it up as close to the router as possible.

My recommendation would be to get an Apple TV or Roku as the app is available on those and are designed to be connected to TVs. If you have a Samsung Smart TV or Xbox one you can also use the Spectrum TV app on those.

• Jim_Hallsy2
    Jim_Hallsy2 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Thanks for the response, William _M. I will keep trying. I just found it strange that it used to work great and then, out of nowhere it seems, I started getting the error message. And good luck Wruark. If you find a solution I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Jim

This discussion has been closed.