You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Local Channel Line-up Comparison (Choice vs Select TV)

Options
Doublexx1
Doublexx1 Posts: 17 Participant

Hello Spectrum Community -

Is it safe to assume that all of the local channels on the Basic package are included in both the Choice and Select TV? When reviewing the list of Basic channels it references if it's included in the Select TV or Latino package but not Choice. I am in the Los Angeles area market and excluding all of the Music channels and Spectrum News channels outside of California, I count a total of 90 local channels (including Latino, Chinese and Armenian). It would be nice if Spectrum provided lists in a searchable PDF format (not an image). I have chatted and spoke with reps, and strangely enough not one could provide a list of the local channels. THANKS!

Best Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @Doublexx1

Thank you for reaching out to us about the channel line for local channels with our Choice and TV select. When you view your channel lineup using our link you can sort by package that you are interested in. In order to do this click on channels by package and select the package that you are interested in. I have provided the list of local channels for each package below. -Lyn

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

TV choice includes all the same locals and other channels you will see when selecting "Spectrum Basic" on the Channels by Package dropdown. It can be upgraded with add-ons such as Entertainment View or Sports View.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 703 Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Log on to your account at spectrum.net and then hit the Your Services tab and then hit the TV tab below that and then hit View Channel Lineup and then select Broadcasters from the Filter by Category menu and there it is and then hit Print Lineup over to the right and then either print or save as PDF and like William says, it’s the same deal regardless of baseline subscription and, man, if you can add Entertainment View to your baseline subscription you will get your money’s worth or least i can tell you i do. 

🔗https://www.spectrum.net/support/account-and-billing/broadcast-tv-surcharge

Answers

• Doublexx1
    Doublexx1 Posts: 17 Participant
    Options

Hello Lyn_T -

Thank you for responding. And yes, I was familiar with the drop-down options under channel list. However the "Channels By Package" has only two options... TV Select and Latino. The Choice Package is nowhere to be found. Also, the 5 local stations in your screenshot are those available nationwide. Again, I was looking for a list of all of the more than 70 local channels in the Los Angeles area that I can view with a simple set of rabbit ears. My objective was to compare the local channels on Choice to those on TV Select. And then compare that to the antenna list of local channels.

By the way, is the Entertainment Package available as an add-on with the Choice Package?

THANKS AGAIN and TAKE CARE!

This discussion has been closed.