You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

MLB Channel 306

Options
bud121156
bud121156 Posts: 5 Spectator

What has happened to MLB Channel 306. Not available now? Not showing in the guide/lineup?

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 703 Contributor
    Options

Where at and since when? Just curious.

• bud121156
    edited July 2023
    Options

North Carolina. Same issue on streaming app. iPhone app, and app on PC. No other missing channels. Just talked to a rep. They submitted an IT claim Waiting 24-48 hours.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 703 Contributor
    Options

Good enough. In the meantime, I’d be curious to know if the MLB Network channel has completely disappeared from the guide out there. Log on to your account at spectrum.net and then hit the Watch TV tab and then hit 🔍 and search specifically for MLB Network and see if it comes up in the search results and, if it does, hit it and see what if anything happens. I'm not holding my breath, by the way.

• bud121156
    edited July 2023
    Options

Still no change next morning. MLB shows in the search, but when I click on the link, he goes to last channel viewed.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good morning @bud121156!

Sorry you are still having trouble, however I do see our engineers have confirmed it is an issue impacting your zip code and are working to correct it as soon as possible.

• bud121156
    edited July 2023
    Options

Don't know if it is related, but we had a two hour service outage about 12 hours prior to seeing the missing channel

• bud121156
    Options

Less than 24 hours, issue now resolved.

This discussion has been closed.