You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Auto log in not working

Options
Mattb714
Mattb714 Posts: 3 Spectator

The Spectrum TV app does not automatically log me in even though I am on my home wifi. Happens on multiple tv’s, Roku and iOS. Any fix for this? I’ve reset everything many times. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I’ve power cycled all devices too.

Best Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Mattb714, will you please try changing your password and then test again?

• Mattb714
    Answer ✓
    Options

Looks like that might have done the trick (so far)! Thank you!

Answers

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 701 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

I apologize for the issues you are having with the Spectrum TV app. Most devices should have the option to stay logged in. Do you get an error message when you go into the app or does it just give you the option to login?

-Tyleen

• Mattb714
    Options

Roku TVs flash an error really quickly and I’m unable to see the code. iOS shows code ILI-1127. Once I log in, it detects my home wifi because I have the full channel line up. It just won’t auto log in while on home wifi. The “automatically sign in” option on the log in screen just kicks me back to the username screen as well

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Options

You're welcome. If there is anything that we can assist you with please let us know. I hope that you have a good day!

• OhioMom
    OhioMom Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Sadly this started happening to us on/at the same time as the other posters. Called tech support which had us restart, uninstall and reinstall, and of course reboot the modem. After doing this multiple times and even getting a new modem/router, it is still happening. Spectrum please fix the problem since it appears to be on your end.

• William_M
    Options

Hi @OhioMom! Welcome to our community.

It looks like you also need to change your password. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• jhoward7181
    jhoward7181 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I’m having the same issue… so we need to change the password to everything related to Spectrum?

• William_M
    Options

Hi @jhoward7181, welcome to our community!

You only need to change your My Account password, what you use to sign in to our apps and Spectrum.net

This discussion has been closed.