Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Is there an easy way to delete emails?

tennisman
tennisman Posts: 1 Newcomer

I can only delete 100 emails at a time. At that rate it takes about 30 minutes to remove about 5% of my emails (which is obviously 29 minutes too many). Is there a way to delete more efficiently? In fact I am open to having my entire inbox deleted in one step if that were possible. Yes, I sort by size and yes I have automatic deletion selected to bypass trash file. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @tennisman

Welcome to our community! Our webmail is designed to only delete a batch of emails 100 at a time. As more and more content is deleted the time may speed up a little as having over 1000 emails in your inbox or more than 35 email folders can cause a slow down when trying to manage the email.

Answers

• HikerLT
    HikerLT Posts: 2 Spectator

This issue of only being able to delete 100 emails at a time is a serious deficiency and needs to be addressed.

This discussion has been closed.