IFE-1003 error

Options

I am new to Spectrum and cannot get the Spectrum TV app to work on my iPhone13: always getting the IFE-1003 error (even with the most updated OS). I have deleted/re-downloaded the app. I am on my Spectrum home WiFi and the signal has been good. I have turned phone VPN off as well.

I saw this issue posted here in 2022 and it is archived as resolved, but started a new thread as the issue seems ongoing. Any advice is welcome.

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi & welcome!

The error code you are seeing is an individual issue error code for a specific device. It usually means that the application is being blocked. Resetting your network devices will usually resolve most issues. If the issue continues, do you get a message with the error code and are you able to test a different device?

• RoyG237
    RoyG237 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

Hi,

Not sure exactly what “reset network devices” means: I have re-booted my phone multiple times, and my home internet has been (for other reasons) reset or power-cycled multiple times.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 364 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

When last was the modem and router rebooted? Are you able to test on a device other than the iPhone 13?

• RoyG237
    RoyG237 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

Rebooted 2 days ago when a technician was here. The app does work in my iPad.

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 702 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Thank you. Have you tried to turn off the VPN then log out of the app and then back in?

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.