I want to change my line channel line up

Options
manijehkk_1
manijehkk_1 Posts: 1 Spectator
edited April 3 in Community Archive

I am searching for a setting to edit my lineup but cannot find it.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @manijehkk_1

Thank you for reaching out to us about changing your channel lineup. We would be happy to discuss options with you. When you can please give us a call at 1-855-707-7328​​​ from 7 AM to 2 AM daily. -Lyn

Answers

• egiap
    egiap Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I signed up today for Spectrum Choice 15. I am unable to find the online page by which I can select my 15 channels for live TV watching, and the list I found does not show me the local news channels that I am seeking to put into my channel lineup.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @egiap, welcome to our community!

You can view your channel line up here: Spectrum TV Channel Lineup

If you subscribe to the Spectrum TV Choice channel package, you can now customize your channel lineup.

You can select 15 additional channels to add to your lineup in addition to your local channels which you are not required to select as one of your 15.

To view the full list of channels available at your location (including regional sports networks):

1. Log in to watch.spectrum.net and go to the Settings tab. (From there, you will be able to view the channel lineup.) 
    2. Select Edit Lineup.
    3. Select the channels you want in your lineup.
    4. Review your choices and select Save New Lineup.

For the first 30 days after purchasing your Spectrum TV Choice package, you can make as many changes to your channel lineup as you like.

After 30 days, changes to your lineup can be made once every 30 days. You'll be unable to edit your selections for 30 days following your last change.

• Jill2
    Jill2 Posts: 1 Spectator
    Options

These instructions don't work. There is no Edit Lineup under the Settings Tab. And no support person via the Chat tool knows how to Edit the lineup. They just recommend telling them what you want changed and then it takes a long time for them to put the change through. Please get this fixed.

• GBpacker1
    GBpacker1 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I agree with the above comment - does not appear to be a way to make changes in my 15 channels online

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,318 Contributor
    Options

I am a little confused here,

Does the OP want to only see the Subscribed channels in his or her line up by modifying the channel filters on the device(s) that he or she uses?

Or:

Does the OP want to physically change his/her subscription plan to choose a different set of Spectrum TV Choice channels? (Or upgrade to a higher level CATV package?)

The Edit Options:

For the first 30 days after purchasing your Spectrum TV Choice
    package, you can make as many changes to your channel lineup as you
    like.

After 30 days, changes to your lineup can be made once every
    30 days. You'll be unable to edit your selections for 30 days following
    your last change.

This might not be working, because there is a possible conflict or the "change channel opportunity Window" has been closed. (You might have to wait for 30 days, and than on the 31st day, try again.)

I think that if you want to move to a higher package through. for example from Spectrum TV Choice to Spectrum Signature or Spectrum Select+, you have to go through Customer Care to do that. -855-707-7328​​​

Satch

• RozesRRed
    RozesRRed Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited April 3
    Options

I had to change to Chrome browser to see the page to make the changes. In my Safari browser it never gave me the option.

I could not find it in the app to make the changes.

• Gwaehner
    Gwaehner Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Is there a current download pdf that shows all channels included with select plus and I specifically interested what channels are for bally (Cardinal Games)

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @RozesRRed, welcome to our community! Thanks for sharing that. It may be a cookies/cache issue if it is only happening on one browser, I recommend clearing them if you continue to have that issue with Safari only.

Hey there as well @Gwaehner. If you are viewing your channel lineup there is an option to print it on the top left corner of that page.

This discussion has been closed.