How do we stream all Dodgers games through Spectrum internet?

Options
gagiaimo
gagiaimo Posts: 2 Spectator
edited April 1 in Channels & Programming

I just saw that we are able to stream all Dodger games through Spectrum internet.

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi & welcome!

Spectrum SportsNet LA+ broadcasts of Los Angeles Dodgers MLB games will be available to Spectrum Mobile + Internet customers in various areas of California, Nevada, and Hawaii at no additional charge. Eligible customers will be able to watch more than 140 games by using their Spectrum.net login credentials at DODGERS.TV or the MLB app. 

To receive free digital access to 2024 Dodgers regular season games on Spectrum SportsNet LA, customers must subscribe to both Spectrum internet and mobile service.

Spectrum TV customers with access to SportsNet LA can continue to watch Dodgers games via their TV lineup, the Spectrum TV app, or the Spectrum SportsNet app.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• gagiaimo
    gagiaimo Posts: 2 Spectator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you.

Answers

• kingnothing47
    kingnothing47 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I would like dodger games on my TV lineup

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 682 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @kingnothing47

Welcome to our community! To add Dodger games to your lineup, please call 855-707-7328.

• Krstl
    Krstl Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited March 30
    Options

I’m very annoyed that I bought into the mobile program and am not eligible to watch games because of my zip code!!!

• Krstl
    edited March 30
    Options

Was told my zip code was ineligible….according to this, my ZIP CODE IS ELIGIBLE.

• Krstl
    edited March 30
    Options
  • HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 718 Contributor
    Options

@Krstl : Stupid question: Are your Spectrum Internet and Spectrum Mobile both on the same account with your residential service address within the stated Bakersfield zip code? If so, what is the fault indication and does it fail at home or away or when connected to your Spectrum home Internet or your Spectrum Mobile LTE or 5G cellular network or what?

Dodgers Games with Spectrum: 🔗 https://www.spectrum.net/page/mlb-dodgers-games-spectrum-sportsnet

Special Spectrum SportsNet LA Offer: 🔗 https://www.mlb.com/commerce/mvpd/dodgerstv

• Hutton_c1982
    Hutton_c1982 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I downloaded the Spectrum Sports Net app and it keeps crashing as soon as it opens. how do I prevent it from crashing?