Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Paramount Plus with my Spectrum account

8124340686 Posts: 1 Newcomer

So my TV was telling me that I can now sign into Paramount plus with my Spectrum account I have Spectrum TV select package and it says that TV select package comes with Paramount plus now but every time I try to do what it says and sign in it says my package does not support getting Paramount Plus what am I missing everything I look at says you can get Paramount Plus for free if you have certain plans and my plan is listed that's one of the plans to get Paramount Plus for free what do I do now

Comments

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,080 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi & welcome!

You can fond more details here:

Let us know if have any other questions, or if you have any issues with signing in to Paramount +

• kare2k
    kare2k Posts: 5 Participant

I have tried several times to sign in to Paramount +, but after following the link from the Spectrum website, and entering the requested information it takes me to a page to choose a plan! Please advise . Thank you.

• Community_Help
    Community_Help Posts: 41 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited August 23

@kare2k

Are you following this link?

https://www.spectrum.com/cp/plus-activation

Looks like you might be going to the Paramount+ website. The Spectrum link should look like this:

• trouari_37
    trouari_37 Posts: 2 Spectator

Every time I use the activate now link it just takes me to the page where I can sign up for paramount plus for 1 week instead of taking me to my offer.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,283 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @trouari_37, welcome to our community!

Can you try using this link? https://www.paramountplus.com/partner/Spectrum/ It should take you to a page asking you to sign in with your Spectrum username and password.

• trouari_37
    trouari_37 Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited August 26

It says invalid credentials for authorization when I sign in on the link you provided.... edit: I copied the url and pasted in browser and it took me to sign in with spectrum but when I did it went right back to the log in page on the paramount plus app….

2nd edit: I had to delete the app from my phone first in order for the link to properly work so it's working now 👍.

• zachnaddie14
    zachnaddie14 Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited September 1

Mine isn't working at all. I have Spectrum TV select so I don't get why I can't have it. Had it for just a couple days and then this?

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,644 Contributor
    edited August 30

Hello @zachnaddie14

Welcome to the Forum!

From the looks of your screenshots, it appears that you are trying to get Paramount+ through Paramount+'s website. You want to get it through Spectrum by going to this link:

If you still can't get it, post what page you see when you reach the page at that link.

What browser are you using? Are you trying on a mobile device? What mobile device? Can you try to active your account through the above link on a computer? Use your Spectrum account credentials that you have for your Spectrum account to activate Paramount+ at the above link.

Please try to activate your account at the above link on a PC. (Instead of a mobile device such as your smart phone or the Spectrum app,) If you are trying to activate through a mobile device and you accidentally installed the Paramount+ app, you might need to uninstall the Paramount+ app first, than go and try the link again without any Paramount+ app already on your device.

If you land on the Paramount+ One Week Trial, with Free Showtime, You are at the wrong site! Remember these things:

1.) Showtime is not included as a trial with the Spectrum offer. Showtime is an optional premium channel, order through Spectrum if interested for $10 a month.

2.) You must have a Spectrum Select plan or Spectrum MI Latino plan for Paramount+ Essentials.

3.) The Paramount+ Essentials free upgrade package through Spectrum (and only through Spectrum) does not over-ride any Third Party Paramount plus plans. You would need to pay and than cancel any third party Paramount+ plans to avoid being billed by Paramount+ once you get Paramount+ Essentials through Spectrum.

Satch

• zachnaddie14
    zachnaddie14 Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited September 1

I used the above link and switched to desktop mode on my phone and got the same result.

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,644 Contributor

I used the above link and switched to desktop mode on my phone and got the same result

Good Morning!

For some reason, your phone does not seem to like the Spectrum activation link. Do you have a computer with a browser and Internet access? If you do, do the following:

1.) Copy the Spectrum activation link above into any writing app like Wordpad or Notepad, or something equivalent to that on a PC. or Mac.

2.) Save it to your documents folder. Or save it to an online cloud service It can be Google Docs,One Drive. Title the file. "Spectrum-Paramount+ Activation Link"

3.) Open the Spectrum_Paramount+ Activation Link.

4.) Highlight the Spectrum activation link. Copy the Spectrum activation link above into the URL address bar on your PC or mac and go to the site:

5.) Click "Activate Now" and log in with the same user name and password that use use to visit the Spectrum Community Forum. Accept any agreement for service.

6.) Fill out the form fields provided with your name, email address, etc. Accept the Paramount + Essentials agreement I would uncheck the box that says, "I would like to receive special offers from Paramount+"

7.) Click OK or Submit or confirm.

The Paramount+ site should open next with your first name in the top right-hand corner and you can now start streaming. You can now bookmark it. Don't click on the Showtime tab to upgrade to that! If you want Showtime, call and order it through Spectrum and have them add it to your account for $10.00 a month. If you already have Showtime, through Spectrum, you can than click on the Showtime link and enjoy Showtime content,

If you don't have a computer of your own you will have to find one to register with Spectrum and merge it with Paramount Essentials on a friend's, work, or school computer. As long as customers have any Spectrum TV Select or MI Latino plan, and sign up through Spectrum, they should qualify. Your log in credentials should be the same as visiting the forum. Once you have a computer of your own, you can log in through your Spectrum account, and bookmark the site I would call it "Paramount + Essentials-Spectrum.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.