Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Unable to connect/setup my new internet because of this error signing into the app IDID-3210

Amunday94
Amunday94 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello, why can I not sign in? The man at the store did tell me I needed to download the app. so I did and made an account. I tried reseting the password. I have everything connected with the router and I can see the connection on my laptop and log into it with the password provided, yet the connection won't work, so it must be that I need to authenticate something with the app. Why even require this extra step spectrum?

Tagged:

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @Amunday94

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry for the difficulty with our app. Typically that error message is related to the app thinking the login is untrustworthy. It can be since the device isn't connected to the home network, especially if it's the first time that you're trying to log in. When you try to connect to the home network, are you getting a specific error?