Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

I can't access my wi.rr.com email any longer

ldelisle06
ldelisle06 Posts: 2 Spectator
edited October 14 in Email

Yesterday morning I checked my emails via my phone with no issues. Mid-morning I tried to check them again and received a message stating my sign on and/or password were incorrect. It seems others experienced the same issue with no prior notification. I tried to do the password recovery and enter the MAC address on the back of my modem (new as of last year), and received an error that it didn't match what was on file. I need access to my email as it's tied to everything that I do. Please help!!!!

Best Answers

• Jilliana_M
    Jilliana_M Posts: 23 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue accessing your email and would like to help. To start, can you please confirm if you are accessing the email through webmail.spectrum.net or through a third-party email platform suck as Mail (Apple) or Outlook?

• Raytat
    Raytat Posts: 2 Spectator
    Answer ✓

Having the same problem. Started yesterday and cannot access my rr.com email on my phone, Imac, iPad and Microsoft Surface laptop. On chat Spectrum responded that beginning September 24, 2024 through October 31, 2024, in a phased approach, customers who have legacy TWC or BHN email address domains are expected to transition to using Spectrum.net to access and manage their Spectrum email services. There was no communication that I received about this nor were they able to direct me to any documentation that defines how we are supposed to do this.

They should restore the legacy TWC and BHN for now until their plan is properly communicated with the necessary procedures of what they expect their customers to do.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Raytat

I'm sorry there wasn't any communication. If you log in to your Spectrum account at Spectrum.net you'll see some options on the bar on the left side. There will be a "Check Email" option and you'll be able to access the email from there.

This discussion has been closed.