You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

V8.8 cannot connect over WiFi IGE-9000

Mtfuji
Mtfuji Posts: 2 Spectator

Had this issue on 8.7 , I upgraded to latest version wen I launch the app it errors out unable to complete request. IPad Pro 12.9 iOS 14.0.1, iPhone 11 Pro iOS 14.0.1. I am on m Spectrum WiFi and cannot connect. Same issue happens with My Spectrum app, I also cannot sigh in to Spectrum.net login never returns. Continue to be unable to use app

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Julia_R
    Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

Good morning @Mtfuji Welcome the the Spectrum Community!

When you say login never returns, are you seeing a blank screen or does it go to that IGE-9000?

Are you able to use your login at Spectrum.net on other devices or are you getting a loop-back or error?

Julia_R

• Mtfuji
    Mtfuji Posts: 2 Spectator

In the spectrum TV app it returns the IGE-9000 error. In the my spectrum app it never return just see spinning in progress. I tried other devices and direct connected PC via Ethernet cable to router and spectrum.net login does not finish just have spinning wheel

• Julia_R
    Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

I have private messaged you. The issue you are having sounds like a username issue. We will be able to look into that with you once we have gotten some more information from you.

Julia_R

• Community_Help
    Community_Help Posts: 28 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

The issue turned out to be a modem authentication issue and was resolved by rebooting the modem and router.