You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Unable to pay bill online

TalkingHead
TalkingHead Posts: 1 Newcomer

This has been happening since you recently updated your web site. Phone support says to wait 24 hrs and try again, but still not working. How do you expect people to pay their bill?

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Sorry for any frustration. There was a recent issue impacting the bill pay option on the website. This issue has since been resolved. If you are still getting the error message, please try clearing the browsing history. If the issue persists, please let us know so we can investigate further.

• LynnCatherine
    LynnCatherine Posts: 1 Newcomer

First I don't get my paper copy of the bill. Then I call in and ask for one and I am told I will get charged for an additional bill. I am told to go online. Now I am having the same problem as many of your other customers. I tried changing my sing in, put in all my numbers and still nothing. What is the deal?

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@LynnCatherine

Hi and welcome! Sorry for any frustration. There are a few ways to pay your bill, including online, at a local store or using the My Spectrum app on a smart phone or mobile device. You can also choose autopay.

Are you getting an error message? Have you been able to sign in and pay your bill online previously?

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,304 Contributor

Hello @LynnCatherine ,

In addition to @James_M 's suggestions, and if you have waited for 24 hours, clear the browser's cache and the individual cookies for anything related to Spectrum, TWC, Brighthouse Networks, or Charter. Below are detailed instructions on how to do that: I would also suggest signing out of your Spectrum account first. After you have done this, proceed with clearing your Spectrum, Charter, TWC, and Brighthouse Networks cookies and cache within all browsers/ devices, where you have this issue. Here are detailed instructions: Close all Windows when done and reboot.

Satch

This discussion has been closed.