How do I turn off digital home phone voicemail?

jf1984
jf1984 Posts: 4 Spectator
edited September 2021 in Voicemail

Looking to turn off all voicemail options through Spectrum. Even through there is an option button to turn off Voicemail on the website, it does not allow me to turn it off. We have a cordless Panasonic with answering machine and have had problems with both being in service. I've chatted with two different techs through Spectrum chats. One said to punch *91 then the DIAL soft key, another said to use *93 and the DIAL soft key. Neither star code gave me any option for DIAL soft key. Would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,610 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@jf1984

Thanks for the information. I do not have the same web format that you are showing. I'm attaching a screenshot. Please advise how I can accomplish the same thing from this format

I removed your screen shot because there was private information visible. Looks like you are a Legacy Charter customer, give me a few minutes to locate the instructions for Charter voicemail. Thanks!

• James_M

I reposted your original image with private data redacted. The second screen shot is not specific to voicemail, however it does show general navigation. Can you go to Settings and try turning "Voicemail" off? Let uus know if that resolves the issue for you.

Thanks!

• jf1984

Yes I've tried this many times and just tried it again now. It will not allow me to turn it off and when I click on it, takes me to the setup page.

• James_M

Thanks. I was able to locate your account information based on your registration information. I have escalated your issue to our phone support team and asked them to reach out to you directly to investigate and assist. Please allow three business days to be contacted, although it is usually sooner.

Please let us know how it works out!

James

• jf1984

Hello,

Thanks for your help with this. I received a call the same evening from customer support and they were able to turn off the voicemail option for me and everything seems to be working as we want. Thanks again.

• James_M

Happy to hear that the issue is resolved and happy we could assist! Thanks for letting us know!

This discussion has been closed.