You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Error code ALP-1001 on the Spectrum TV App for Apple TV

Mpbmpb009
Mpbmpb009 Posts: 2 Spectator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error code ALP-1999 on Spectrum TV app?.

Comments

• Mpbmpb009
    Mpbmpb009 Posts: 2 Spectator
    edited January 2022

I am also experiencing the alp-1999 error on multiple appletv boxes while watching sports on spectrum app. Happens very frequently and makes it unwatchable. Need help. I tried resetting modem, uninstalling also, reinstalling, clearing memory, etc. didn’t resolve problem. Only seems to occur during sports - nba, ncaa football, nfl, etc on various networks. Spectrum service support chat wants to either refer me to Apple contact to address issue or schedule service appointment which I know won’t address the issue. The issue is with spectrum app and iOS Apple TV

No issues with roku box or Samsung tv built in apps while watching spectrum. I need this resolved.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@Mpbmpb009,

Hi and Welcome! Sorry for any issue with the app. I created a new post for your question. I was able to locate the account based on your registration information, and it looks like you are getting a similar, but different error code (ALP-1001). ALP - 1001 is a generic connectivity error message. In most cases, power cycling the Apple TV and internet connection typically resolve the issue. Sometimes you may need to also reinstall the Spectrum TV app.

Next steps include scheduling a service call to check for any internet related signal issues. I can see that you do have a service call scheduled in the near future. If the issue is not resolved after the technician visit, please let us know. In the meantime, please track the specific channel and programming you are viewing when you see the error message, this information is needed to investigate the issue further, if the service call does not resolve the issue.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.