You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Spectrum TV app stopped working on iPhone

keng33
keng33 Posts: 3 Spectator

Recently the app stopped working on my iPhone that has iOS version 15.4. I get the following message when I click to open the app: Error Please turn off the proxy server, and then restart the app. Reference code: IFE-1003.

I cannot find anything here or elsewhere on the web regarding this code, so am at a loss as to what to do. I removed the app and reinstalled. I check the proxy server settings for the Wi-Fi and it is set to off.

Also, the app still works on my iPad with iOS version 12.4.9.

There must be something I am missing. Please help.

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome!

There is currently a known issue impacting the Spectrum TV app. Our engineers are working on a fix and will have the app restored as soon as possible.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,698 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

@keng33

We're not sure, our engineers are still investigating the root cause of the issue.

Answers

• aerodarts
    aerodarts Posts: 1 Newcomer

have you tried to reinstall the app on your phone?

• keng33

Yes I have, before I updated the iOS and after. Was hoping the iOS update and reinstalling the app was the fix, but it did not work. Any other suggestions?

• keng33

James_M, thanks. Is this due to later versions of iOS? I am guessing this, since it is still working with my iPad still on v12.

This discussion has been closed.