Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Spectrum TV app stopped working on iPhone

keng33
keng33 Posts: 3 Spectator

Recently the app stopped working on my iPhone that has iOS version 15.4. I get the following message when I click to open the app: Error Please turn off the proxy server, and then restart the app. Reference code: IFE-1003.

I cannot find anything here or elsewhere on the web regarding this code, so am at a loss as to what to do. I removed the app and reinstalled. I check the proxy server settings for the Wi-Fi and it is set to off.

Also, the app still works on my iPad with iOS version 12.4.9.

There must be something I am missing. Please help.

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome!

There is currently a known issue impacting the Spectrum TV app. Our engineers are working on a fix and will have the app restored as soon as possible.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

@keng33

We're not sure, our engineers are still investigating the root cause of the issue.

Answers

• aerodarts
    aerodarts Posts: 1 Newcomer

have you tried to reinstall the app on your phone?

• keng33

Yes I have, before I updated the iOS and after. Was hoping the iOS update and reinstalling the app was the fix, but it did not work. Any other suggestions?

• keng33

James_M, thanks. Is this due to later versions of iOS? I am guessing this, since it is still working with my iPad still on v12.

This discussion has been closed.