You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Since Spectrum merged Spectrum mobile with My Spectrum apps, only mobile account shows

rsc91127
rsc91127 Posts: 3 Spectator

A few weeks ago Spectrum merged Spectrum Mobile with My Spectrum app. I have always been able to use each individually and control internet settings without any issues. However, since the merger, I can no longer access my internet settings via My Spectrum app or Spectrum.net. Only the mobile account shows up. I called customer service and they connected me to an app technical service rep who explained that it was likely an issue with the app and that an updated version would release within 48 hours. That was a week ago. I still cannot access my internet settings via app or online. Anyone else have this issue? I've tried deleting and reinstalling app. Resetting modem/router provided by spectrum. Still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• rsc91127
    Answer ✓

Problem solved. I called customer service again and apparently with the merger my user name changed to my cell phone number. When I logged in with my cell phone number and new password, I was able to see both my internet settings/account and my mobile settings/account. Figured I'd update here in case anyone else has the same issue. Have a great day everyone!

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 644 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @rsc91127

Welcome to our community! I'm sorry to hear about the app issues. I haven't heard anyone reaching out with that exact issue, so it's definitely odd. What type of device are you using? When you log in to the My Spectrum app or the Spectrum.net site, do you get any errors when you try to access the internet tab or is that tab not there at all?

• rsc91127

Hi and thank you for your response. I am using an Iphone 12 and a windows laptop. In the app, internet is not there at all. I only see my mobile account and on spectrum.net, when I click internet tab, it shows me offers that are available to subscribe to internet service.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,610 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue is resolved!