You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Spectrum Webmail Access

mcw53
mcw53 Posts: 5 Participant

What is the URL to log into Spectrum Webmail? There used to be a link to email at the top of the spectrum.net home page. That link was recently removed.

Tagged:

Answers

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee

Hello and welcome to our community. If you log into Spectrum.net and click on Email at the top of the page this will allow you to access your Email. You can also visit: click here to access our Webmail page. If you have any further questions please let me know.

• mcw53
    edited June 2022

Re: "If you log into Spectrum.net and click on Email at the top of the page this will allow you to access your Email". As I said in my original post, the link to Email no longer exists at the top of the spectrum.net page.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,607 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

@mcw53

Did you try the second link that goes directly to Spectrum Webmail?

• mcw53

Yes, the direct link to spectrum email works. But I would would like to use the link from the spectrum.net home page. Any idea why I no longer see that link? I have a chartertn.net email address, if that makes a difference.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,607 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

I am seeing the email link available when accessing our test account and I am not aware of any recent changes or updates that would impact the Spectrum.net page.

Have you tried a different browser and / or clearing the browser history & cache ?

If the issue continues, you can submit feedback about the webpage directly to the web team for further investigation, using the feedback icon on the left of the page.

• mcw53

I get exactly the same results with Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Clearing browser history and cache doesn't change what I'm seeing. I suspect it has something to do with the chartertn.net domain.

Thanks for your help.

• mcw53

I submitted this issue to the web team for investigation via webpage feedback. Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.