You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Why can't I log in to Bally Sports app with my Spectrum info?

Kinge70
Kinge70 Posts: 2 Spectator

Answers

• Paul_B
    Paul_B Posts: 577 Spectrum Employee

Hello @Kinge70 and welcome to the Spectrum Community! When you try to log into the Bally Sports app, what error message are you receiving? Also, when was the last time that this worked for you?

Paul_B

• Kinge70
    Kinge70 Posts: 2 Spectator

Error Message: There is an issue playing this video. Either you are not entitled to this content or there is an error playing it. Please contact support at help.,ballysports.com.

I have been on this app in the last 30 days.

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee

Hello, Are you able to access Bally Sports via the Spectrum TV app?

• danlmark
    danlmark Posts: 4 Spectator

I am having a similar problem where I cannot use the Bally's app with my Apple TV or any Apple device for that matter. I get the same error message as the original poster. I have Bally's Sports WI as part of my cable package and can watch when connected to my cable box. But streaming with the app does not work. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app many times.

• Heather_T
    Heather_T Posts: 121 Contributor

Hello @danlmark. Welcome to the Community.

Are you able to access Bally's on the Spectrum TV app? If not, are you receiving any type of error message there as well?

-Heather

• danlmark
    danlmark Posts: 4 Spectator

Hi Heather, sorry for the delayed response. My Spectrum TV cable package includes Bally Sports Wisconsin. I am also able to access Bally’s on the Spectrum TV app with both my Apple TV and iPad. Why can’t I use the Bally’s app on my Apple TV or iPad? Thanks.

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 649 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Thank you for checking! When you try to sign into the Bally's app, do you get a specific error message? If so, which message are you getting?

• Mstack
    Mstack Posts: 7 Spectator

I’m having this issue also.

Channel Unavailable. to watch this channel, please connect to your home Spectrum internet service. Reference code ALC-1003

• Steph_S

Hello @Mstack and welcome! Are you connected to your home network or are you away from home when receiving this error?

• Mstack

Home

• Steph_S

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Have you logged out of the app, reboot the modem/router and once the connection is back online please re-open the app and see if the issue is resolved?

• Mstack

I have unplugged the Apple TV box and the router.

I saw that the is a software update I can run.

I am able to select all other channels on Spectrum but the Bally Sports Wisconsin is greyed out and gives me the error message I mentioned above when I select it…

• Mstack

FYI. Updated with no change for Bally Sports channel availability.

• Mstack

This might be another clue: other channels are listing episode options instead of being live….

• Mstack

Also, Live TV option does not connect…get the spinning icon.

I am connect via Ethernet so its not a Wi-Fi problem….

• Mstack

I guess I need to put in a service call…

This discussion has been closed.