You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

What's wrong with bill pay online?

1776blues
1776blues Posts: 5 Participant

I keep getting a bill pay unavailable; . We're sorry, something on our end didn't work quite right. Please try again later.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,700 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the update. There was a known issue with bill pay on the website that has been resolved. Let us know any time you have a question!

Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,077 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @1776blues!

Sorry for the trouble making your payment. I'm not aware of any known issues that would cause this. Are you using the My Spectrum app or spectrum.net? At what point do you get the error message?

• 1776blues
    1776blues Posts: 5 Participant

I don't use the app or my phone to make payments for any of my services. I got the error message as soon as I hit make payment. I was able to make it about 10 mins ago. Thanks anyway!

• PhilM
    PhilM Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I'm also having problem trying to make my monthly payment from overseas. I can't seem to be able to log on using a browser nor the Spectrum App.

• Paul_B
    Paul_B Posts: 577 Spectrum Employee

Hello @PhilM and welcome to our community.

For account security, we do not allow logging in from IP addresses that are from overseas. If you have access to a US based VPN, you can sign into the VPN and then log into the app our website that way. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Paul_B

This discussion has been closed.