You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

How do I return equipment?

peteschomaker
peteschomaker Posts: 1 Newcomer

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 644 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @peteschomaker

Welcome to our community! Equipment can be returned to us through any UPS Store, though it would need to be a full UPS Store instead of a UPS counter inside of a different store. Equipment can also be returned to your local Spectrum store.

• delaney607
    delaney607 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Good afternoon, how do I get a mailing label to return old modem recently replaced with new provided by Spectrum?

• Paul_B
    Paul_B Posts: 577 Spectrum Employee

Hello @delaney607 and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

You can take the old modem along with its power cord to any UPS Store they will print out a label for your free of charge and ship the modem back to us. Please ensure you retain the receipt that you are provided by UPS until it is confirmed that the returned modem has been removed from your account.

Paul_B

• rsbragg
    rsbragg Posts: 1 Newcomer

can you tell me how to print a ups label so i can return a dvr to you? i don't want to go into a ups store to get the label.

• Randy_S
    Randy_S Posts: 514 Spectrum Employee

Good afternoon @rsbragg and thanks for joining our Community.

They won't just print the label, they will ship it as well. You just have to drop it off at the UPS store. That said, make sure you get a receipt for the equipment and hold on to it until you are sure it has been taken off your account. You can check in with us any time to get an update along those lines.

Randy

• Whiskers1948
    Whiskers1948 Posts: 1 Newcomer

Just got new receiver to add DVR, now what do I need to return along with the old receiver.

I live 50 miles from a full UPS store, how do I return it?

Ron

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 660 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @Whiskers1948 and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

If there are no Spectrum stores or UPS Stores near you then you can call in to 1-855-707-7328 to have them setup either a technician pick up or send you and empty box with a return label if one did not come with the new box.

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.