You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

APN settings for Spectrum Mobile

mg2018
mg2018 Posts: 3 Spectator

Can we please have the official APN settings for Spectrum Mobile posted by Spectrum?

FYI I recently ported my number to Spectrum Mobile with BYOD. While calls and SMS worked I could not get any mobile data. I have spent several hours with Tech Support and have gone through all the usual troubleshooting steps/new SIMs/reset, etc., multiple times, to no avail! I am currently waiting on Tier 2/3 support to get back.

Meanwhile, a quick internet search led me to try an APN: "CHARTER.RSLR.VZWENTP" and APN type of "default,mms,supl"

This APN does work! However, I would like official confirmation and posting from Spectrum!

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,028 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry, we do not have those settings to be provide. The necessary settings should be automatically programmed. I do not recommend manually changing anything. If you have not already I recommend resetting your devices network settings. For most phones this can be done by going to Settings, System or General Management, Reset, and then Reset Network Settings.

Answers

• mg2018

Thanks a lot, William. As I stated before I have already tried resetting the network settings multiple times. The default APN does not allow me to get *any* mobile data.

I guess my only choice is to revert back to my original carrier since I have already spent multiple hours with customer support trying to debug and have not heard back from your Tier 2/3 support.

• mdpblitz
    mdpblitz Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited September 2022

MG2018,

I am having the same issues. Would you share the url where you retrieved the correct data?

• mg2018

Here's the URL:

Please note that I populated the following two fields ONLY and used the default values for all the other fields:

APN: CHARTER.RSLR.VZWENTP

APN type:default,mms,supl

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.