Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

APN settings for Spectrum Mobile

mg2018
mg2018 Posts: 3 Spectator

Can we please have the official APN settings for Spectrum Mobile posted by Spectrum?

FYI I recently ported my number to Spectrum Mobile with BYOD. While calls and SMS worked I could not get any mobile data. I have spent several hours with Tech Support and have gone through all the usual troubleshooting steps/new SIMs/reset, etc., multiple times, to no avail! I am currently waiting on Tier 2/3 support to get back.

Meanwhile, a quick internet search led me to try an APN: "CHARTER.RSLR.VZWENTP" and APN type of "default,mms,supl"

This APN does work! However, I would like official confirmation and posting from Spectrum!

Best Answer

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry, we do not have those settings to be provide. The necessary settings should be automatically programmed. I do not recommend manually changing anything. If you have not already I recommend resetting your devices network settings. For most phones this can be done by going to Settings, System or General Management, Reset, and then Reset Network Settings.

Answers

• mg2018

Thanks a lot, William. As I stated before I have already tried resetting the network settings multiple times. The default APN does not allow me to get *any* mobile data.

I guess my only choice is to revert back to my original carrier since I have already spent multiple hours with customer support trying to debug and have not heard back from your Tier 2/3 support.

• mdpblitz
    mdpblitz Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited September 2022

MG2018,

I am having the same issues. Would you share the url where you retrieved the correct data?

• mg2018

Here's the URL:

Please note that I populated the following two fields ONLY and used the default values for all the other fields:

APN: CHARTER.RSLR.VZWENTP

APN type:default,mms,supl

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.