You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

How do I access email subaccounts set up under brighthouse

cspurgis
cspurgis Posts: 4 Spectator

Been a long time customer. I set up rr email account when under brighthouse. I had set up email sub accounts. Once Spectrum took over I could no long access/manage the email sub accounts. How do I regain access/control over those rr email subaccounts?

Best Answers

Answers

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 673 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @cspurgis

Welcome to our community! I used the registration information for the community to look at the account and I am seeing quite a few active mail boxes. Are you getting a particular error message when trying to access the mailbox(es)? What website are you using to log in?

• cspurgis

Thank you for responding Renee,

I am logging in with this website. https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth

I also logged into my main spectrum account at spectrum.com.

I tried clicking every link on the page and subsequent pages which would pull up. Perhaps I missed the one that would have given me access.

Thank you for your assistance.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,077 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Can you sign in to the self care page?

• cspurgis

Thank you for responding William,

I do not see where the self care page is. I see manage account. But that does not pull up a self care page. I see nothing that says self care. I click on self care in your response but nothing happens. Is there a link you can provide which I can click on? I looked on my main account at spectrum.com and I looked at . https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth

Perhaps the self care page is somewhere other than on the sites I went to?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee

If you log in the selfcare page you will see Your info and People. If you click on People, you will see your email addresses. Here you can Manage Contact info, Update Password or delete. You cannot have more than 5 email addresses, if you do you would have to delete an account to create a new one.

This discussion has been closed.