You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

How, exactly to return equipment?

coryo
coryo Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 2023 in Spectrum Archives: 2020 - Present

I received my new modem and am wanting to send the rest back, can you give step by step instructions?? I have out the old modem and another part in the box that you sent the new modem in.

Just to know if I need to call someone, pay or just take to the UPS store. Will I have to pay there?

Thanks,

Cory

Best Answer

• Randy_S
    Randy_S Posts: 514 Spectrum Employee
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon and welcome to the Spectrum Community, @coryo...

Our support page for returning your equipment lists all the various options and step-by-step instruction. Many customers find returning the equipment through a UPS store (not a franchise, a true UPS only store) to be very convenient. If you do that, make sure you keep the receipt they give you until you know for a fact it has been taken off your account.

Here is the UPS instructions from the Spectrum support website:

UPS Return

You can easily return Spectrum equipment by bringing it to any UPS Store. To return your equipment to a UPS Store:

1. Use the UPS Store Locator tool to find the store nearest you. Note: Not all UPS locations are UPS Stores. Please use the link to find the nearest UPS Store.
    2. The UPS Store will handle packaging and shipping back to us at no charge to you. Just bring your equipment and tell UPS that you're a Spectrum customer, and they'll take care of the rest. Remember to hold on to your receipt for tracking purposes.

And there you go! Have a great evening,

Randy

This discussion has been closed.