Welcome to the Community!

If you are looking for something specific, please use the search bar to check if someone else has asked or answered the same question before posting a new question. Check out our Community Instructions for other FAQ's.

Spectrum TV App buffing and re-buffering constantly

Cjbavaro1960Cjbavaro1960 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Spectrum TV App Tips, Resources & FAQs Jul 29, 2019
What's up with the Spectrum TV App buffing and re-buffering on Roku every 10 - 20 seconds, consistantly. All other apps are fine. Anyone have a clue?

Comments

• James_MJames_M Posts: 2,753 ADMIN
    Jul 30, 2019

Buffering is typically a connection issue.  Can you post your modem logs and signal levels?  

• ijanesijanes Posts: 1
    Jul 31, 2019

can you audit my connection speed with Spectrum and send me an email.  Thank you

xxx (edited) @Tx.rr.com

• Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,580 Lead Mod
    Jul 31, 2019

Our Social Media Customer Service team would be happy to 

troubleshoot with you. Prior to contacting them it would be good to do a few 

speedtests directly connected to the modem. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

• Cjbavaro1960Cjbavaro1960 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Aug 04, 2019
    I have 2 televisions. One is right next to the wifi modem, the other television is in the next room. I run both with a Roku and they both are constantly freezing and buffering. I've reset both the Roku's and TVs and still the same problem.
  • Julia_RJulia_R Posts: 4,580 Lead Mod
    Aug 04, 2019

The distance and having them hardwired does not rule out connectivity issues.

In cases of buffering and picture quality issues we normally will see modem log errors and high uncorrectables on the downstream channels. 

We would encourage you to post modem logs and signal levels for investigation.

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

This discussion has been closed.