You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Having issues with the app on Android

Options
Vanessarae777
Vanessarae777 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have been having alot of problems with the app going on several months. I have to constantly be using the website to access my information regarding, payment due, or outages. No information shows up on the app for me doesn't have my name or anything, used to be able to see connected devices to my service. Now it's just showing if my router is connected to the service. Please fix asap.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,711 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome!

Sorry for any issues with the app. What troubleshooting have you tried (such as deleting and reinstalling the app)?

Answers

• Bigboy07
    Bigboy07 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

When I type my password in it just go dim like it going to login but nowhere do anything..I Uninstaller and reinstall still nothing

• Bigboy07
    Bigboy07 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I think the developers need to recheck the the program codes or something ..everybody is having similar problems

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 674 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bigboy07

Welcome to our community! We were aware of an issue with customers logging in to our My Spectrum app earlier today, but the issues have been resolved. Are you still unable to log in?

This discussion has been closed.